[mythtv] Possible bug

f00ty footplus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:14:57 EDT 2005

Hi folks !

I'd like to report a bug, and ask if someone already encountered it or
have a solution.

When i play LiveTV, and rewind to the beginning, MythTv seems to keep
rewinding until i press play again. I think it's better if it switched
to Pause or Play. (and, btw, avoid freezing mythtv if this situation
if maintained for a long time.)

I have some (few) coding skill, and i was wondering if i can do a
patch. But i would be happy if  someone could point me to an
approximative location in the code, so i won't spend hours searching
for it :).

I have some other problems (no tv guide, segfault if i browse it, and
mythtv gets killed when i rewind and play a lot in the LiveTV.) but
i'll investigate on them later.

I use mythtv 0.18.1-r2 (gentoo).

Is there any improvements in the CVS concerning this issues since this release ?

Thanks, and, please excuse my bad english, i'm french.
--
f00ty