[mythtv] Webstream patch for Mythmusic 0.18.1

Eskil Heyn Olsen myth at eskil.org
Fri Jul 15 16:57:59 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 22:11 +0200, Jeroen Nijhof wrote:

> This patch will enable webstream audio like shoutcast for mythmusic
> version 0.18.1.

I've been working on something similar (you beat me... damn), and I've
got it at a workable state (I use it all day long), but there's still
some issues ie. when the stream stalls or drops out. Also I was keeping
it to myself until I had some nicer way of adding streams rather than
mysql.

But I have a few questions about yours ;
Is the IcecastStream definition missing ?
What about metadata in the stream ?
What about .pls files ? ie. all the somafm stations give you a .pls file
that points to the actual stream urls.

eskil
---