[mythtv] re what tv card to buy in australia to use with knoppmyth

Jon Whitear jon at whitear.org
Thu Jul 14 08:49:08 EDT 2005

Matthew Phillips wrote:

> Do you actually experience any more glitches with the VisionPlus over
> the DVICO?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matthew.

Yes. When watching TV on the dvico input, I rarely get any picture
corruption. On the VisionPlus I do get occasional blockiness. SBS is my
weekest signal, and that's decidedly marginal on the VisionPlus.

I struggled for a while with the VisionPlus USB remote. I couldn't get a
decent combination of key mappings, and ended up going back to lirc and
my amp's universal remote. That was a good move.

I also forgot to mention that I'm not using knoppmyth ;-) This box is
Gentoo.

Cheers,

Jon