AW: [mythtv] mythgame : features...

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Thu Jul 14 06:52:13 EDT 2005

I've seen I can select Disk Spanning in the lastes version, but it seems to
me like support is not already included!

Also I've a question:

%d1 %d2 and so on are the names for the different disks.

And on the help text in mythgame you say %s is the name of the rom.

When I have now multiple disks, should I use %s or %d1 for the first rom??
If I had to use %d1 then I had to be sure that the rom name is not added at
the end.

Metadata:
I think it's not much important if there are only a few games already in the
database. I think if it'll be included in Myth there will be a lot of users
who enter.

We could give opportunity to enter metadata in mythgame like in mythmusic,
and the metadata could be submitted to a server, so all other users can use
it too.