[mythtv] mythgame : features...

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Tue Jul 12 18:28:12 EDT 2005

> >store it for all emulators and games...
>
> That is why I said it was for all emulators and games. TOSEC is not just
> Amiga. Go see www.tosec.org

 Thanks for pointing out this site.   And Overall I like the format and how
everything is right there in the filename, however the part that makes me
hesitant is that it's a different format that that used by the GoodUtils which
most every rom I've ever come across is already using.

 However If I can use their database to identify the roms regardless of
filename then that data would be invaluable.