[mythtv] trac problem view source

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Jul 12 01:17:51 EDT 2005

> Hello,
> when i try to browse the source from mythweb i get:
>
> Oops...
> Trac detected an internal error:
> Running (php -sn) failed: 127, sh: php: command not found
>
> see here:
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythplugins/mythweb/config/
> theme_compact.php

	Interesting. Other locations work OK. e.g.:
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythtv/keys.txt

> I think php must be installed for this.

	It must be installed, otherwise other paths would fail.
Suspect it is a permissions, or other config, problem.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "In this city I confess
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |  god is mammon, more is less