[mythtv] question about creating a wide theme

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Fri Jul 8 18:56:28 EDT 2005

I started making a new wide theme. I have one question. I have a
background that is 888x508 to match my desktop res. The placement of
the objects on the background don't match what I would think they
would be. I had to put the watermark at 890,240 which is over what
the resolution is on the x scale. I think the background and all x,y
measurements are done from 1920x1080, is this true? or can someone
tell me why I am having this issue.

Thanks,
James