[mythtv] New MythGame not populating rom database

harywilke harywilke at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 14:34:37 EDT 2005

>> blah.zip" lines. A quick look at the gamemetadata table in my
>> mythconverge database shows that no roms were added. The structure is
>> there, but no roms.
>>

>  What GameType? What extensions are listed in the File Extensions
> field?
>
>  Can you send me an sqldump of your gameplayers table and a copy of
> some
> of the output you are seeing in your terminal?

I've tried with a blank field and with "zip" both ways it finds the
roms, but doesn't populate the database.
I have a MAME, SNES and a NES. all were existing before the update to
the new mythgame. I've tried creating a new xmame emulator listing,
but it didn't have any effect.
The output to the terminal is line after line of:
Found Rom : pacman.zip
Found Rom : gauntlet.zip
nothing special before or after the list of found roms.

here is the sql dump, I hope i did it correctly. it contains both
gamemetadata and gameplayers tables.