[mythtv] CVS XVMC-VLD status?

MagicITX magicitx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 11:35:52 EDT 2005

On 7/6/05, Simon Kenyon <simon at koala.ie> wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 July 2005 06:15, MagicITX wrote:
> > On 7/5/05, J. Donavan Stanley <jdonavan at jdonavan.net> wrote:
> > A couple notes regarding the ebuild.  It didn't work when I emerged
> > mythtv-svn the second time.  The svn update, or ESVN_UPDATE_CMD var
> > should be 'svn up', not 'svn co'.  Second, the database update will
> > fail when it tries to insert values into xvmc_buffer_settings table.
> > The entries are already there so there is a pk violation.
> > mythfrontend won't start up.
>
>  i released a set of ebuilds yesterday which i think do things correctly
> they are attached to #54 in trac or you can search this mailing list
>
> regards
> --
> simon

Thanks for the info.  I found the ebuilds and will take a look at them.

Regard my original "prebuffer pause" error I have done the following:

1. emerge mythtv-svn
2. set xvmcBuffersID = 2 in settings table
3. enabled xvmc vld in Settings | TV | Playback

Unfortunately the live tv picture is screwed up.  It is pixelated,
color shifted, and stretched vertically.  I cannot find any error
messages in any logs.  Ideas anyone?

--
Tim
www.magicitx.com