[mythtv] Not Tunable Channel problem.

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Wed Jul 6 03:26:42 EDT 2005

I use mythtv with 3 skystar dvb recievers.

Now I have a problem.

If a program was transmitted on a special transponer and I wached it. Now I
leave live TV. Now the transponder was chanceld.

Now I’am not able to get into the live tv mode, because the card couldn’T
tune to the channel and so I had to run mythtv-setup to change it.

Isn’t it possible that if a channel couldn’t be tuned tha we display
Could’nt tune to Channel on the frontend, but stay in the TV menu so that
the

Channel could be changed without mythtv-setup.