[mythtv] mythfilldatabase errors under MySQL 5.0.4-beta-standard

Mickey Chandler mickc at whizardries.com
Mon Jul 4 11:31:42 EDT 2005

I recently moved to the .1 cvs so I could compile with lirc enabled on
my FC4 box.  Now mythfilldatabase is broken.  I'm not sure where the
error is as the syntax looks right to me.  This is on
5.0.4-beta-standard, and I'm sure it's something minor, but I'm just not
seeing it.

DB Error (Creating temporary table):
Query was:
CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE IF NOT EXISTS dd_schedule ( programid char(12),
stationid char(12), scheduletime datetime, duration time, repeat bool,
stereo bool, subtitled bool, hdtv bool, closecaptioned bool, tvrating
char(5), partnumber int, parttotal int, endtime datetime, INDEX progidx
(programid) );
Driver error was [2/1064]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'repeat
bool, stereo bool, subtitled bool, hdtv bool, closecaptioned bool,
tvrati' at line 1

DB Error (Truncating temporary table):
Query was:
TRUNCATE TABLE dd_schedule;
Driver error was [2/1146]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Table 'mythconverg.dd_schedule' doesn't exist

DB Error (Creating temporary table):
Query was:
CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE IF NOT EXISTS dd_v_program ( chanid int unsigned
NOT NULL, starttime datetime NOT NULL, endtime datetime, title
varchar(128), subtitle varchar(128), description text, category
varchar(64), category_type varchar(64), airdate year, stars float
unsigned, previouslyshown tinyint, repeat bool, stereo bool, subtitled
bool, hdtv bool,  closecaptioned bool, partnumber int, parttotal int,
seriesid char(12), originalairdate date, showtype varchar(30), colorcode
varchar(20), syndicatedepisodenumber varchar(20), programid char(12),
tvrating char(5), mpaarating char(5), INDEX progidx (programid));
Driver error was [2/1064]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'repeat
bool, stereo bool, subtitled bool, hdtv bool,  closecaptioned bool,
partn' at line 1

DB Error (Truncating temporary table):
Query was:
TRUNCATE TABLE dd_v_program;
Driver error was [2/1146]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Table 'mythconverg.dd_v_program' doesn't exist