[mythtv] Configure fix for MythTV

Felipe Alfaro Solana felipe.alfaro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:39:13 EDT 2005

Hello,

Attached to this message you will find a patch needed in order to
compile MythTV with non-standard compilers. In my case, I can't
compile MythTV under gcc4, so I reverted to using gcc 3.2.

Although ./configure does properly generate QMAKE_CC and QMAKE_CXX
entries in config.make, no QMAKE_LINK is generated. This can cause the
build process to use a different binary for compiling C++ files and
linking them. To reproduce this, try running this:

# CC=gcc32 CXX=c++32 ./configure

The previous command will use QMAKE_CC=gcc32 and QMAKE_CXX=g++32, but
QMAKE_LINK=g++ (in my case gcc-g++-4.0).

The attached patch fixes this.
Thanks.