LED recording indicator (was: Re: [mythtv] [patch] add query guidedata to mythbackend)

David George david at thegeorges.us
Fri Jan 28 08:42:23 EST 2005

On 1/28/2005 7:38 AM, Peter Schade wrote:

>From: "David George" <david at thegeorges.us>
>
>>This patch, against current CVS, adds a QUERY_GUIDEDATATHROUGH to the
>>backend protocol.  This allows for querying the number of days of
>>guidedata available.  Currently used for the LED box that James
>>Armstrong and I made.
>>

>One question,
>what is this LED box ?

It is a box we made that has LEDs to show the state of all your tuners
(up to 8 tuners) and also a system error light and message waiting light.

Here is a link to the -users post which has a link to a picture of one
of the prototypes:

http://gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/106558

Here is the original thread from a few days ago:

http://gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/105913

--
David