[mythtv] Making MythTV more OSX Friendly

Patrick Tescher pat2man at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:32:03 EST 2005

Well I guess the real question is: how big is QT + lame + freetype? If
these are big frameworks they should not have to be bundled with the
application and it would make it possible for people to download small
"updates" that only included the latest version of MythTV. On the
other hand if adding these frameworks to the Application doesn't
increase the size that much I guess they might as well go there and
users who want to install something else that links to QT they can
install another copy.