[mythtv] nuvexport issue in latest CVS

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 16:06:03 EST 2005

Hi,

I just updated nuvexport to latest cvs, and now it's not working:

====
[...]
  17. Third Watch (3 episodes)
  18. Whose Line Is It Anyway? (1 episode)

  q. Quit

Choose a show:  17

Unrecognized mpeg stream type.  Please email this to the nuvexport author:

MPlayer 1.0pre5-3.3.4 (C) 2000-2004 MPlayer Team

CPU: Advanced Micro Devices Athlon MP/XP/XP-M Barton 2088 MHz (Family:
6, Stepping: 0)
Detected cache-line size is 64 bytes
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 3DNow 3DNowEx SSE

Reading config file /usr/local/etc/mplayer/mplayer.confReading config
file /home/myth/.mplayer/config
Reading /home/myth/.mplayer/codecs.conf: 73 audio & 180 video codecs
Font /home/myth/.mplayer/font/font.desc loaded successfully! (206 chars)
====

And then it drops me back to the prompt.

I'm trying to export as VCD, but I get the same behaviour when trying
to export as SVCD. I haven't tried any of the other types (though I
can't imagine it's related to that...)

(why VCD? because SVCD has been generating invalid output files of late)

Looking at the commits list, I would guess this is related to to the
nuvinfo.pm changes on Jan 20. But I don't know how to fix it. Newer
MPlayer, maybe?

Any ideas? I'm happy to provide more debugging info as needed...

aaron