[mythtv] lock-up when opening OSD "program guide"

Fri Jan 21 17:02:57 EST 2005

My problem may not be the same as yours.

What happens in my situation: After a resolution change is triggered, the
next call to the OpenGL sync code hangs -- the OpenGL call *never*
returns...  It is suppose to return at the start of the next vertical
blanking interval.

This only seems to happen when the X resolution is changed after the OpenGL
system has been initialized.

I get the impression that you are *not* using XrandR, which means that your
X resolution is not being changed out from under th OpenGL system.

John