[mythtv] change source for new menus?

John Pratt jpratt-jmail at umich.edu
Wed Jan 19 23:29:18 EST 2005

Hi,

I'd like to reorganize mythtv's menu screens.  Is the following theme
possible without changing mythtv's source code?

The menus would have only four items per screen, in a control pad
layout (see attached image).  The user only needs to hit an arrow key
once to activate a menu item.  For example, to watch T.V., he/she would
only have to hit the right arrow key twice from the main menu.  The
back key, of course, returns to the previous menu.