[mythtv] MythMusic Compilation Artist Progress....

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Tue Jan 18 06:14:17 EST 2005

> So I've basically taken this to mean if this tag exists with the UUID
> specified above, then the track is from a compilation. If it does not
> exists, then it is not. Anyone have any probs with this??

Nope, sounds great.  I would like to use MusicBrainz as well.

However, vorbis comments are quite small I think, so you could also
write in the comments for other systems if they exist?  For example if
Amarok uses some other kind comment to detect multi-artist then you
could also check/write that tag as well...?  Just thinking out loud...

All the best

Ed W