[mythtv] AC3 + bigdvb3.5 + australia + transport.c

Jesper Sörensen jesper at datapartner.se
Thu Jan 13 11:00:57 EST 2005

Mark & Tim,

Thanks for all your hard work! I'm going to try and merge this with the
DVB patch but first a couple of things.

The patch doesn't apply cleanly here and the way it looks now it's not
gonna be easy merging this. It touches a lot of files (15 !!!) and does
a lot of stuff. Would it be at all possible to trim it down a bit and/or
split it into separate parts? If the changes could be kept to the DVB
specific files that would be really great. Any "nice to have"  but not
essential features maybe can be saved for a followup patch later? If I'm
not misinformed I think Taylor is planning on submitting the DVB patch
to Isaac real soon now (tm) so the less changes the better.

You said it didn't require the mpeg.c hack any longer, and yet the patch
touches that file? Did I miss something? :-)

Also, could you please create the patch against current MythTV CVS,
Taylor's patch 3.5 and Marcus' latest transform patch ("trans.diff",
posted on mythtv-dev yesterday)?

Thanks!
Jesper