[mythtv] mythfilldatabase - zap2it - SPEED - Missing?

Rich yahoo.rich at bladeracing.com
Wed Jan 12 18:56:59 EST 2005

As of late In program listings I am missing channel 77 SPEED (I just
downloaded from CVS the other day).

Thanks to the prompt help of Tom at zap2it.com it looks like
mythfilldatabase may be in error when pulling down a lineup that has two
different channels "77" and "408".

zap2it.com shows that I should have 311 channels.  This confirms to be
that same when I check mythconverge channel table for the number of
entries.

When selecting mythconverge/callsign "SPEED" I get two records.  Both have
the same chanid and channum of "408"

Tom checked it out and zap2it.com is giving the following for SPEED.
<station id="16011">
<callSign>SPEED</callSign>
<name>Speed Channel</name>
<affiliate>Sports Satellite</affiliate>
</station>

<map station="16011" channel="77" from="2004-09-14"></map>
<map station="16011" channel="408" from="2004-09-14"></map>

To correct the problem quickly I simply removed channel "408" from my
lineup on zap2it.com but this does not seem like a very clean solution.

Is this a known problem with mythfilldatabase?

Rich