[mythtv] MythMusic ripping keypresses

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Fri Jan 7 21:40:44 EST 2005

Perhaps someone here can help, I noticed today as I started to use the
Ripping tools in MythMusic that there is no way with my remote to move
the focus down to the Import this CD button.  The standard Up/Down
buttons do not remove focus from the RadioButton set and only the TAB
key will get me off of it.  Is anyone else seeing this and is there
anything we can do to MythDialog to allow Up/Down to properly move focus
here? I think this is a similar issue I've seen in some of the advanced
search dialog boxes where the Up/Down keys wouldn't move focus around.
In those cases I understand since you'll probably need a keyboard to
enter the search criteria but often in the ripping I can see myself
making no changes to the metadata and just wanting to hit the Import
button without digging out the keyboard.

Kevin