[mythtv] Patch: Mythmusic integration patch

Paul Woodward paul_woodward at fastnet.co.uk
Sat Jan 1 18:38:08 EST 2005

I'm really looking forward to this patch, but it's not good against the very
latest CVS though:

[root at mythtv mythtv]# patch -p0 < ../mythtv3.diff
patching file libs/libmyth/audiooutput.h
patching file libs/libmyth/audiooutputbase.cpp
Hunk #4 FAILED at 162.
libs/libmyth/audiooutputbase.
cpp.rej
patching file libs/libmyth/audiooutputbase.h
patching file libs/libmyth/audiooutputdx.cpp
patching file libs/libmyth/audiooutputdx.h
patching file libs/libmyth/audiooutputjack.cpp
patching file libs/libmyth/bio2jack.c
patching file libs/libmyth/libmyth.pro
Hunk #1 FAILED at 15.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 24.
libs/libmyth/libmyth.pro.rej
patching file programs/mythtranscode/transcode.cpp

Paul