[mythtv] can somebody help !! i'm getting crazy with this...

Pierre Chatel admin at chatelp.org
Sun Feb 27 18:15:34 UTC 2005

I've checked every thing possibly checkable... the entire mailing-list
archive, even the documentation :-)
I found some other threads related to time offset bugs but i've
verified each and every solution given and it's not working. My
/etc/localtime is ok, my settings are ok ("auto" mode in xmltv offset),
my time settings are ok (gmt -3 on the mandrake server and the OSX
client)... BUT i'm getting GMT times in my program guide when i launch
the frontend on the server or the client box.

Also, since i've changed my lineup on directtv i cannot use the sql
trick anymore: it's destroying the program database ("unknow" programs
appearing)

Pleaaaaaaaaase help ! I dont want to buy a MediaCenter PC :-|

Begin forwarded message: