[mythtv] [patch] automagic settings.pro

Jeremiah Morris jm at whpress.com
Thu Feb 24 15:14:42 UTC 2005

On Feb 24, 2005, at 10:00 AM, Daniel Thor Kristjansson wrote:

> I've also put all the config options closer to the head of the file
> with the dependent defines, libraries, etc below. The arts location
> is found using the location of artsc.h; so if it isn't found on your
> distribution, please send me the location of your artsc.h and
> working ARTS_LIBS, EXTRA_LIBS, and INCLUDEPATH for your arts
> implementation.

Let me draw your attention to my patch for doing audio detection in the
ffmpeg configure script:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/108824

Isaac had expressed a willingness to add configure tests for the
settings.pro flags, but I didn't get much response to this from the
group so it slipped down on my priority list. My goal is to make all
settings.pro changes available through configure instead; with your
interest in cleaning up the config, I hope I can get your help in this
more-ambitious goal.

- Jer