[mythtv] RE: Documentation

Nav Jagpal nav.jagpal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 23:22:37 UTC 2005

I've been researching various operating systems.

I think for beginners, a Live-CD installation like Ubuntu or Knoppix
might be easiest. Since they are both Debian based, we can use the
Debian packages to install MythTV.

I'm leaning towards Knoppix because it has the 2.4 kernel which is
supported by MythTV... Not sure if 2.6 works (out of box) yet.

Comments/Suggestions before I get too far in the docs?