[mythtv] Hidden channels appear in browse mode

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Feb 22 04:47:49 UTC 2005

> For a lot of australia DVB users this would be a really bad addition to
> mythtv,  lots of the channels here dont have guide data yet and its
> useful to just hide them from the tv guide.

Again, I ask.  If the channels don't have guide data, why do you want
to browse them?  Is it just to see the channel numbers?

> Why do you have channels in the system you dont want to watch? Cant you
> not install them?

This has already been explained in this thread I believe, there have
been several reasons listed.

I myself don't care, but their case is better than yours so far.
They have data that they don't want to see for one reason or another,
while you don't have data and for some reason you still want to see
the channel in browse mode.

--

Chris