[mythtv] MythSOAP Expressions Of Interest

Kristof Pelckmans kristof.pelckmans at antwerpen.be
Mon Feb 21 21:41:34 UTC 2005

Adam,

In case you are still looking for a use case : integrate the following
application with MythMusic :

http://www.mylaszlo.com/lps/bazan/mp3player/mp3player.html?lzt=html

This is a flash frontend that is served by a Laszlo application server
(http://www.openlaszlo.org/)

Probably most of you would say : why ? Well... I've been dreaming of
controlling
MythTV with my PocketPC. Using a technology like Flash would just
enable a 'use
on any device' approach (at least a device that supports flash).

On their wiki, they are stating that they are working on a serverless
deployment
version (http://www.openlaszlo.org/wiki/Serverless_Deployment). This would
eliminate the need for a specific Laszlo server and would integrate seamlessly
with your Soap ideas.

Of course I would be more than willing to help to make these dreams much more
concrete,

Kristof