[mythtv] Re: pcHDTV-3000, DVB drivers, QAM -- working!

Marc Tousignant drayson at net1plus.com
Mon Feb 21 06:25:45 UTC 2005

David,

Thanks. That got it working..
Now I only have to figure out one problem.
I am getting signal lock on several channels but only 3% signal. I am almost
sure that this is because I am currently not subscribed to Comcast's HDTV
service. The old if you do not subscribe we will not send it.

So far I have not found any information to back up my belief or not. I'll
keep looking. If I can not find out I'll have to wait for someone else to
post their experience. My dad pays the cable bill hehe.

Thanks

Marc