[mythtv] Feature request

Staffan Pettersson staffan.pettersson at sverige.nu
Wed Feb 16 18:21:24 UTC 2005

Hi

I would like to thank all developers for this awesome pvr app!

I have one request, and i think it has been desccused before.

I use mythtv with a dvb-t card and were i live (Sweden) my provider has channels
that dont broadcast 24/7, and if i by misstake tune to that channel i get a
black screen and after 15 sek itś returns to the frontend. After that a have to
either
record something or go in to mythsetup and replace default starting channel.
It's maybe hard to implement but i would like to have an option that you can
hardcode myth to start on an specific channel or tunes to another one after the
timout period.

//Staffan

  LÄGG TILL DIN LÄNK GRATIS PÅ LOKALNYHETERNA.SE!
  Klicka här och välj din kommun! - http://www.lokalnyheterna.se