[mythtv] Re: quirk with Record One Showing Daily

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Tue Feb 15 16:51:24 UTC 2005

David Engel wrote:
> I don't really consider this a valid case since follows the expected
> behavior -- Friday's show is repeated on Saturday, not Monday.

I agree, the strict definition for "Daily" has Saturday following
Friday. However, there do exist these weekday type shows where Monday
follows Friday and that's not currently handled so adding an Every
Weekday option sounds like a good idea.

> Still, I'll see what I can do, but don't hold your breath.  I'm
> working on something else right now.

Understood. I'm anxious to contribute so I'll see how far I can get in
the meantime.

The only hitch I can think of right now is Israel where weekdays are
Sun->Thu. The weekday wrapping would have to test for that specific
locale. Not sure if there are other countries like this.

- George