[mythtv] Streaming Prebuffering Pause

Nathan Manzi plasma at synaptik.com.au
Tue Feb 15 09:29:49 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem. It will play for a while though,
then lock spewing "prebuffering pause" after "timed out waiting for free
video buffers."

The system is a 2.8ghz P4 LGA-520, 512mb RAM, FusionHDTV Plus (Chris
Pascoe's DVB Drivers), GeForce 6200 - running kernel 2.6.10-gentoo-r6
with USE="dvb nvidia opengl alsa mmx".