[mythtv] audio init bug in NuppelVideoPlayer::StartPlaying

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Tue Feb 15 04:41:21 UTC 2005

Looks like a typo near the top of the method. This is in current CVS.
The condition in:

if (!disableaudio || forceVideoOutput == kVideoOutput_IVTV)

intends to initialize audio if it hasn't been disabled and you're using
a soundcard (ie, *not* a Hauppauge 350). Instead, the second part
allows the init only when you *have* a 350.

Of course, it should be:

if (!disableaudio && forceVideoOutput != kVideoOutput_IVTV)

I guess I'm the only guy in Mythdom who's using a 350 and has a hosed
audio setup.

Dumb question but how do I submit this in patch form (if it's necessary
for a 3 character fix).

- George