[mythtv] Air2PC / DVB audio playback fails in Mythtv - AC3 handling problem?

Blammo [doh] blammo.doh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 19:34:33 UTC 2005

Happy new owner of a Air2PC, recordings play back find in mplayer /
xine, but not in MythFrontend. I suspect it's not correctly
identifying the AC3 audio, which is why I only hear "glitch, glitch
glitch". Again, they play back fine in Mplayer. AC3 2.0.

I've seen mentions of this in other threads, and wanted to bring it to
the forefront. Is this something one of the devs is working on? I'm
happy to lend any form of help / access etc to help resolve this
issue, since it makes watching HD recordings a multi-step process, and
not wife friendly. :)