[mythtv] [Bug][Patch] SetBookmark putting String "NULL" in db

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Wed Feb 9 18:52:50 UTC 2005

Chris Pinkham schreef:

>>ChanID is 1003 in this case, but there is NULL before that in the value
>>list :
>>
>>INSERT INTO recordedmarkup (chanid, starttime, mark, type, offset)
>>
>>None of my channels in channel table have NULL as chanID.
>>I'll try upgrading to todays CVS.
>>

>Sorry, I missed that.  I knew the first column in the list was chanid
>and saw the NULL as the first value.  That is odd.

It gets even weirder. Got this in my log followed by a backend crash :
Seems to happen when two recordings start at the same time.

INSERT INTO recordedmarkup (chanid, starttime, mark, type, offset)
VALUES ( :CHANID , :STARTTIME , :MARK , :TYPE , :OFFSET NULL);
Driver error was [2/1064]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ':CHANID ,
:STARTTIME , :MARK , :TYPE , :OFFSET NULL)' at line 1

DB Error (delta position map insert):
Query was:
INSERT INTO recordedmarkup (chanid, starttime, mark, type, offset)
VALUES ( :CHANID , :STANULLRTTIME , '493' , 6 , '196368422' );
Driver error was [2/1064]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ':CHANID ,
:STANULLRTTIME , '493' , 6 , '196368422' )' at line 1