[mythtv] Something still isn't right when recording shows

Tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Tue Feb 8 13:26:54 UTC 2005

Tim Davies wrote:

> This is something I noticed a few *months* ago.  Not sure exactly
> when, coz I don't record many things back to back, but strangely

Few months ago?? Can't be as I just happen to see this problem now.

> enough I use exactly the same overlap (must be some kind of WA
> karma?!?).  I think this was a problem in 0.16?

Haha.. what a coincidence. Not sure about 0.16 as I didn't use that
version much. The CVS version after 0.16 and just about a few days ago
doesn't have this problem. Probably a configuration issue then? Any guru
out there who knows how can I fix this?

> It would be nice if the scheduler took the overlap into account and
> used the other card.

That would be ideal, after all, that's one of the benefits of getting a
second tuner, to use two tuners to record two shows, not just using the
first card. In fact, I thought this was working all the while.
Apparantly not. :(