[mythtv] Documentation

Nav Jagpal nav.jagpal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 02:41:32 UTC 2005

Thanks for all of the documentation related advice.

In the next few days I will try to go through existing documentation,
take a look at the users mailing list, and take a look at the source
code (can someone suggest a starting place for the source?... probably
a better for my understanding if I struggle with it anyhow)

Before I sit down and start writing any documentation, I'll send a
quick outline of what I will be attempting to do, so that I can get
some more advice/comments/suggests before starting.

Just wanted to send a note so that the people that have already
responded know that I didn't send an email and run away.

Thanks again
--
Nav