[mythtv] Documentation

Nav Jagpal nav.jagpal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 06:35:18 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have just joined the mythtv-dev mailing list and want to participate
in the Mythtv project.

I want to participate because I feel that it's time to give back to the project.

Is there a need for any type of documentation, manuals, etc?

I do not see a TODO list on the site for new-comers, so if  anyone can
throw something my way that a newcomer to the project should be able
to handle, I would greatly appriciate it.

I'm a newcomer to the project, not to the world of coding. However, I
would prefer to work on documentation or light coding projects to
start with.

Thanks in advance
--
Nav