[mythtv] Re: two channel listing sources on same input?

Alex (cruzinthegalaxie) alex-myth at 61galaxie.com
Mon Feb 7 05:41:55 UTC 2005

I monkied around with my myth box for a good bit of time trying to trick
mythbackend into allowing me to have two datadirect lineups on one
input. Here is my reaon... i have local channels on my directv now, but
datadirect doesn't combine those channels into the main lineup. So what
I am trying to do is allow one tuner card to access channels in more
than one lineup. For the time being I setup one of the other inputs and
went into the mysql table and changed the source to be s-video 0 and
then that works.

Would anyone else see any benefit in being able to do this ?

Alex Barger