[mythtv] Video and Commercial Flagging Problems

Warren Volz wrv at cwru.edu
Sun Feb 6 07:13:38 UTC 2005

On Feb 5, 2005, at 9:22 PM, Warren Volz wrote:

> I posted this to the users list and got no response, so I am posting
> this on the dev list. Also, I'm having problems with commercial
> flagging automatically running after a show is recorded.

dbcheck.cpp didn't run the following lines of code after upgrading to
db version 1057:

if (gContext->GetNumSetting("AutoCommercialFlag", 1))
         {
             QSqlDatabase *db = QSqlDatabase::database();

             QSqlQuery query(QString::null, db);
             query.prepare("UPDATE record SET autocommflag = 1;");
             query.exec();
         }

-Warren