[mythtv] Recent BUG: deleting from Watch Recordings

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Feb 6 06:22:59 UTC 2005

> probably a better way to go.  It's an easy change to make the font change
> color when an item is pending deletion.  I added a 'pendingDelete' bool
> flag to ProgramInfo.  PlaybackBox::doRemove() sets this flag and calls

Replying to my own post.  I changed the way I'm doing this.  If the flag
is just temporary in ProgramInfo, then there is a problem when there are
multiple reloads when deleting multiple recordings in-batch using the new
taglist/playlist functionality.  The first reload wipes out the
pendingDelete flags for the other recordings being deleted.  I switched
to keeping track of pending deletes in a QStringList in PlaybackBox
instead of modifying ProgramInfo to hold the flag.  Now it works as
expected for both single-deletes and multi-recording deletes.

Just committed to CVS.

--

Chris