[mythtv] DVB Symbol Rate does not appear

Phil Vid phil.vid at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 02:12:31 UTC 2005

Hi,

My system has 2 dvb cards, a DVB-T (Avermedia) and DVB-S (Hauppauge
Nova-CI plus CAM).
Have compiled the latest CVS fine, however when attempting to auto
tune the DVB-S card, the Tuning page left column does not display an
option for Symbol Rate. Then when pressing next, I get a console error
saying 'Invalid symbol rate parameter 'ScanWizardScanner' cancelScan',
as well as a gui error saying 'Error Parsing Parameters'. The Tuning
page left column only shows the fields Frequency, Inversion, Bandwidth
and Constellation.
I cant find where in the code this would be prevented from appearing
and putting a few trace statements in show it as being enabled at the
line:

symbolrate->setVisible(true);
in the CardUtil::QAM case

Unfortunately I dont know enough about Qt gui programming to track
this much further.

Also there may be a missing break statement above

case CardUtil::ATSC:

Thanks,
phil