[mythtv] Recent BUG: deleting from Watch Recordings

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Feb 5 23:03:48 UTC 2005

Kevin Kuphal <kuphal at dls.net> writes:

> It should be easy to just set the font of the item inactive after the
> delete call which should update immeidately and that way it shows
> differently until the delete is processed.

Oooh, maybe this will solve a problem I had during the olympics..
Many times when I was trying to delete an olympic recording (sometimes
6 hours of video) the frontend would lose contact with the backend
during the delete process...  I wonder if this will solve that
problem, or if the problem was the backend timing out during the
delete?

I guess I'll find out next year (unless I can find another 6 hour
program to record in the interim).

-derek