[mythtv] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: pvr-350 performance patch - simplified

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 5 10:01:54 UTC 2005

Maybe but I had nothing to do with that and I know quite a lot of effort
went into providing backwards compatibility for Myth.

The real issue is that 0.2 hasn't been released and I don't actually see any
way that it will be but that discussion is for the ivtv list.
I'm not sure about the "keep changing" as far as I know there was only one
change between 0.1.9 and 0.2. I have no idea about before 0.1.9 though.

John