[mythtv] RE: mythphone settings are all global!

paul.volkaerts at lineone.net paul.volkaerts at lineone.net
Fri Feb 4 15:45:01 UTC 2005

>Actually, it looks like you reverted Jeremiah's changes to the settings
code
>-
>all the settings indeed look to be global.
>
>http://cvs.mythtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mythphone/mythphone/PhoneSettings.cpp?r1=1.9&r2=1.10

Bo***cks!  Sorry Jeremiah.  I will not get a chance to fix this until Sunday
as I am travelling; if anyone wants to undo my last change ---- it was only
some spelling corrections and clearer descriptions after some good feedback
I received --- then please help yourself.  If the 0.17 is not getting cut
till Sunday then no problem, I will have this fixed in time myself.

Paul

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/