[mythtv] database upgrade error in latest cvs?

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Fri Feb 4 02:46:24 UTC 2005

Peter Lee wrote:
> I know I am grasping at straws, but assuming that I am the only person

You are. *it happens.

1)

mysql -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg

2)

DELETE FROM profilegroups WHERE name = 'FireWire Input';
ALTER TABLE capturecard DROP COLUMN firewire_port;
ALTER TABLE capturecard DROP COLUMN firewire_node;
ALTER TABLE capturecard DROP COLUMN firewire_speed;
ALTER TABLE capturecard DROP COLUMN firewire_model;
quit

3)

Don't worry if any of these complain. One or more should.

4)

mythbackend . Do not inturrupt it while it is doing it's updates.

5)

Continue on with the rest of your life.

--  bjm