[mythtv] frontend hangs on livetv error

Jonathan Sass jsass at magnifeye.com
Thu Feb 3 18:17:44 UTC 2005

I too am having similar issues with signal strength changing for
pcHDTV.  Would it be possible to modify the code so the front end shows
something like a test pattern if the channel signal is too low?  Can
someone point me to the source where it  might be appropriate to make
changes like that?

Jonathan