[mythtv] [patch] bugfix for 166 & 167

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Thu Feb 3 06:19:44 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 02 February 2005 10:59 am, Daniel Thor Kristjansson wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, Isaac Richards wrote:
> ]Doesn't seem like it does the right thing for source = output = 480 lines
> of ]resolution with no overscan compensation, though.
>
> Your right, I divided by 2 one too many times in my formula.

This is now in CVS.

It did break XvMC - turned bob into a onefield deinterlacer.  Once I fixed
that, it seemed you had reversed the field display order, too. =)  Copied
that logic from the Xv display, and fixed it up.  It also seems like the
src_h logic wasn't needed for XvMC, as the video became noticeably more jumpy
with it modified like that.  I also fixed a few other minor things with XvMC
while I was in there.

Isaac