[mythtv] request: OSX mythfrontend and winmyth for CVS backend

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Thu Feb 3 01:09:55 EST 2005

> I have DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH set in my .bashrc/.bash_profile which is why
> it doesn't have a problem running from the terminal.  Any thoughts on
> how I can get it to properly find the Qt library when launched from
> the Finder?

	You need to modify the load paths in the executable and its libs
(i.e. produce a self-contained package). I use a script called
makebundle
which I run (manually) after the make command.

	Jeremiah has a nice packaging script here:

http://whpress.com/mythtv/

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|  "Let's see how Spike is going"
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia      |              ...