[mythtv] MythMusic graphical/theme error on Show Whole Tree (could be libmyth prob?)

Colin Guthrie myth at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Feb 3 03:36:39 UTC 2005

Hi,

I noticed this in MythMusic, but the problem could be in libmyth I guess.

The problem is that the left hand graphic for the currently selected
node in the tree does not follow the selection properly when Show Whole
Tree option is set.

This happened to me on the Blue Theme (see attached)

Could be to do with my small hacks to libmyth/mythmusic, but I can't see
from the code how this would be possible, so just asking if someone else
can confirm this behaviour?

Cheers

PS ignore the UTF8 missing character in the attached, it's not an issue!

Col.

--

|     Colin Guthrie      |