[mythtv] [patch] enable vbi recording/embedding for ivtv

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 3 01:56:26 UTC 2005

        (Slightly related ...)

        Does anyone have embedded Closed Captioning (NTSC) working on
their ivtv card?  I have some mythtv patches to decode CC embedded in
mpeg2 from DVD VOB files and it's probably not much more work to add
support for ivtv.  Unfortunately, I am unable to get CC embedding to
work on my m179 card.

        If someone has short (<10 minute) ivtv streams with proper CC
embedding that I can download, I could try adding the decoding support
in mythtv.
--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.